Monday, January 14, 2013

Squirrely Me

Just to prove how aptly named this blog is:

I just realized that I have spelled SQUIRRELY  about five different ways in the last few days so if you are just finding me here -

WELCOME!

I am just finding it too! Thank you to a little birdie that clued this clueless squirrel in.


http://gemma-correll.blogspot.com/2011/11/party-season.html

(Just so you know... I provide links to art and ideas ^^^^^^ within my posts. This gives credit where credit is due, as well as provides you with other sites to distract you and occupy your time. BECAUSE we all know there is just not enough on the internet to spend time doing these days....)

Now that the address, name and serial number issue is solved and Private Squirrel is reporting for duty we can get on with this mess!

-Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment